Whitehead is a kind of acne, a common skin problem with many around the world. It not only causes irritation but it makes one look ugly and unhygienic. Whiteheads develop because of excessive sebum secretion. As a result they are visible in the form of white, tiny protrusions which generally occurs on nose, cheekbone and the chin. This often makes the skin look ugly.
Tips on How to Get Rid of Whiteheads:-
Following are tips which will guide you to do away with whiteheads and keep a healthy blemish-free skin.
1. Cleanse skin pores to get the sebum out:
- To extract whiteheads effectively out of your skin pore first you have to try open your skin pores. Apply hot and wet compressor. This helps instantaneously as hot water loosens the skin and pushes out the plug and cold water closes the open pore.
- Gently squeeze these with sterile needle or extractors.
- And don’t forget to clean your hands to stop infection.
- After squeezing out the sebum from the skin pores massage your face with ice cubes. This acts as a natural toner and helps prevent infection. This is step one of how to get rid of whiteheads.
Use a facial scrub according to your skin type because Exfoliation is a must if you have whitehead problems. Fruit scrubs will smooth the skin by removing the dead skin cells. Scrub your face regularly every week to get a good result.
Step number three of how to get rid of whiteheads deal with a homemade paste of baking soda and water. Make a thick paste. Apply it all over your face. And let it dry. When it gets dry wash it with plain water. Try to follow this every night before sleeping. The regular application will result in clear and glowing skin without whiteheads.
4. Proper cleaning:
This step on how to get rid of whiteheads is recommended by all: beautician and dermatologists alike. You must essentially cleanse your face even though if you don’t use heavy make-up.
- Lukewarm water is best for your skin when you are worried about how to get rid of white heads. Clean your skin by washing with mild soap or soap free cleanser on a regular basis.
- After cleaning use a soft cloth which does not have a rough texture. don’t rub the towel on the face, rather pat your skin dry.
- A gentle shower works wander to eliminate excess oils from your skin.
- You can use steam in your face as it can open the pores. Do it once every three days.
- If your skin is prone to acne or whiteheads use a doctor recommended cleanser. Otherwise you can look for a cleanser that is recommended for sensitive skin.
5. Home remedies:
With this we come to the natural remedies of how to get rid of whiteheads
- Take a cotton pad and soak it in concentrated lemon. Lemon works as an antibacterial and the mild acid helps to open the clogged pours.
- Work outs and exercises help get away the excess oil from your system. These oxygenate your skin and make it firmer and glowing.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Try to add green ones that are rich with vitamin A and E to your diet chart to have a clean, glowing and problem free skin.
- Drink a lot of water which will ensure a healthy skin.
6. Creams and lotions:
The last and final step of our tips on how to get rid of whiteheads
- Use water based make up instead of oil based cosmetics. Remove your make up at night before going bed with a good cleansing milk or baby oil.
- Use cream or lotion having retinoid.
- Go to a dermatologist if home treatments fail to solve your problem.
Six simple steps is what you need to follow to get rid of this malaise. So if you want to successfully fight this skin problem you may look over how to get rid of whiteheads. Better get ideas from this website to eliminate this skin malaise once and for all and stop spending money on cosmetics which you will find useless in the long run.