Almost 85% American teenagers suffer because of blackheads. If not taken early notice, situations can get worse as to leave permanent, incurable marks on face, neck, arms and shoulder, for the rest of your life. We all know that prevention is better than cure, so pay attention, teenagers and other people and get yourself informed about how to get rid of blackheads. In this article we have discussed some very useful acne cures. Need to pay heed? Read on further
Have you heard about blackhead before?
This is a common skin problem affecting mostly the adolescents and also people of other ages. Medically blackhead is given the name of open comedo and they look like pores in the skin that is covered with skin waste. Not all of them are black in color. Some are yellowish, some are white.
Identifying a blackhead
Before we move on to how to get rid of blackhead factors we have to try to identify them properly. Here’s how:
Blackhead commences first and then it turns to become acne which is another troubling skin problem. Usually after the onset of puberty hormonal changes takes place and this affects the skin, as blackheads tend to develop. The higher hormonal levels energize the skin glands to secrete oil which accumulate in the pores of the skin. Subsequently the pores turn blackish in colour when exposed to air.
How to get rid of blackheads?
Here comes the most important information that will assure youngsters and people who have this annoying blackhead problem to get rid of it. Some very simple yet effective steps as to how to get rid of blackheads are:
- Wash away dust and impurities. Keep the face clean by washing it well with a mild soap which advisably should be glycerine free. Concentrate mainly on the T-Zone, i.e. the forehead, the nose and the chin and work in a clock-wise and anti-clockwise circulation. Ensure that you properly wash your face with water without leaving back traces of soap. Cetaphil cleansing lotion is a very good option which is often recommended by the dermatologists.
- Washing and cleansing face regularly with a cleanser prevents the accumulation of dust and other alien particles on the skin. This way you can prevent blackhead formation easily.
- Wondering how to get rid of blackheads? Practice exfoliation. Exfoliation is recommended by beauty and skin therapists for removing blackheads by using a good quality exfoliating scrub. This has to be applied on the face and especially in the T-Zone in a gentle and upward circular motion. Rinse the face with lukewarm water and pat dry it with a soft cloth. Check your skin for great results. This exercise is particularly suitable for very oily skin types. Exfoliation helps in removing the dead cells from the skin. It must be done once in three days to get good results.
- Blackhead removal strips also helps in removing the blackheads but they have to be used in a daily basis. Normally they remove the surface of the blackhead without being able to uproot them from the pores so after a week you might be again troubled by blackheads.
- Using medicated Blackheads clearing solutions which can effectively provide blackhead removal solution. This product is particularly suitable for all skin types.
- Prepare a solution of almond oil and glycerine with a dash of lemon added and apply all over the face. This is a very simple home remedy which helps allows you to get rid of blackheads and remove marks from the skin.
- A clay mask is recommended for an oily skin where blackheads have the greatest tendency to appear. This reduces the oil content in the skin.
- Put warm honey and gently massage on the problem regions. Wash it off with water post some time. Then you can use honey which acts as a natural peeling agent to clean your face.
Simple this might seem but the aforesaid practices will give you much relief from the pestering skin problem of frequent blackheads. Many followers of how to get rid of blackheads have witnessed the change and immediate relief. Then why wonder further on how to get rid of blackheads? Read and know more. A knowledge-pack informer has more about acnes, pimples, causes and quick remedies.